Present the original Certificate of Registration (CR) or original Vehicle Identity Card (VIC) along with your vehicle at the VET center. However, if your vehicle is leased you may submit a copy of the CR or VIC document which is certified by your leasing company.
Other Points to Note:
- Be aware of the exact position where your engine numbers and chassis numbers are written and ensure they are legible.
- Ensure that your silencer does not have holes or beaters connected.
- Ensure there is no leakage of oil or water.
- Ensure there are no excessive smoke emissions.
- Ensure your vehicle’s fuel cap and fan belt are in good condition.
- Ensure that there are no unusual vibrations or noises from the engine.
- In diesel vehicles with newly repaired engines, make sure the minimum recommended mileage has been run.